Continue Khan Academy programming using Java Script https://www.khanacademy.org/cs
International Space Station
EMail Server Security
World War 'Internet'
- Real Time Hack Attacks (might need Chrome to work)
Cryptography - Part 4 - RSA
- Intro to RSA Encryption (step 1) (3:54)
- RSA Encryption (step 2) (4:31)
- RSA Encryption (step 3) (1:55)
- Euler's Totient/Phi Function (step 4) (2.17)
- RSA Encryption (step 5) (4:57)
Introduction to Agile Development
- Intro to Agile Scrum in Under 10 Minutes - What is Scrum?
- Agile Software Development (wiki)
- Learn Scrum in under 8 minutes
- Agile: An Introduction
The final will be based on concepts of object oriented programming.
In programming languages and type theory, polymorphism (from Greek πολύς, polys, "many, much" and μορφή, morphē, "form, shape") is the provision of a single interface to entities of different types.
Use the flower grower program and review the code and the comments -
Polymorphism using "Flower Grower Challenge": https://www.khanacademy.org/cs/polymorphism-challenge-flower-grower/6304205634535424
If you are interested you can look at my PacAttack program - but unfortunately, it won't debug! https://www.khanacademy.org/cs/oop-pac-attack/5990486830481408